I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Breast Enlargement Prices
A woman may consider breast enlargement surgery when she feels that her breasts are too small and this negatively impacts her mental and emotional state. That is to say, when it becomes a serious issue damaging her self-image and self-esteem.
Breast enlargement surgery may be cosmetic or recostructive. The latter is done when breasts are damaged or removed. For instance, due to breast cancer.
During breast augmentation a surgeon inserts breast implants that are made either from silicone or saline and then forms the desirable size of breasts. The swelling fades in around 2-3 weeks.
- Who qualifies for breast enlargement?
- From 18 years
- Women who do not have any health issues including: heart problems, infections, breast cancer that is not treated yet and other issues
- Women who are not pregnant
- Improved size of breasts
- Increased confidence
- Improved symmetry and shape of breasts
- Positive self image
- Appreciation of your body
- Capsular contracture; a scar may occur around the implant that is likely to make breasts look unnatural
- Displacement; breast implants may move from their position
- Pain in breasts
- Numbness; nipples and breasts may loose sensation
- Rash of skin
- Rupture of the implant
- About 8.000 women in the UK have breast enlargement every year
- 316.848 breast enlargement surgeries were performed in the US in 2011, reports the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 2 hours
- Recovery after breast enlargement:
- Breasts are swelled for about 2-3 weeks after the surgery, therefore this time should be spent at home recovering. For about 1 month a patient is not allowed to lift any heavy items or do exercises for chest and arms because it may negatively impact the healing process.
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||2.700 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||2.500 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||5.400 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||5.500 €|
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of the Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons, the prices locally are at least twice lower than in the UK or Scandinavia making the clinic even more attractive. Read more