I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Breast Lift Prices
Breast lift is a surgical procedure to improve the shape and the position of female's breast using implants. It is performed for a number of reasons differing from patient to patient, as some seek it for beauty, others for medical reasons.
The technique of inserting and positioning an implant varies depending on the preferences of a patient, anatomy and the surgeon's recommendations. Nonetheless, the implant is typically inserted through an incision made in the natural crease underneath the breast.
Also, it is possible to make the incision in the armpit or simply around the edge of the areola. The incisions after the surgery are closed down by using fine, dissolving sutures which are also taped for better support.
- Who qualifies for breast enlargement?
- It can be performed at any age, but it is highly recommended to wait until breast development has ended
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding may possibly have significant and unpredictable effects on the size and shape of your breasts
- Breast lift surgery before having children: since the milk ducts and nipples are left undamaged, breast lift surgery usually will not impact your capability to breast-feed
- Satisfaction with breasts
- Firmer and more uplifted breasts
- Improved symmetry and shape of breasts
- The position of areolas and nipples will be enhanced
- The size of areolas will be aesthetically pleasing
- Satisfaction with overall outcome
- Psychosocial well-being
- Sexual well-being
- Physical well-being
- reactions to anesthesia
- Breasts may not be perfectly symmetrical or even the nipple position may vary slightly
- Permanent loss of sensation in the nipples or areas of breast skin
- Over 500,000 breast surgeries each year in the US
- Over 10,000 surgeries yearly in the UK
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 2 to 4 hours
- Recovery after breast lift:
- Most patients are able to go back to work after a couple of days. Strenuous activities must be limited for 7-10 days. The average recovery time is between 1-2 weeks. Local slight swelling and bruising lasts for a couple of days. After the surgery a light dressing is placed which will need to be kept dry for 2 weeks.
- The scars will probably be firm and pink for a minimum of 6 weeks and may even remain the similar size for a few months. They usually take up to 2 years to fade.
- Treatment for:
- breasts that are pendulous, but of satisfactory size
- breasts that lack substance or firmness
- nipples and areolas that point down, particularly if they are positioned below the breast crease
- Alternatives: Fat Transfer to the Breast, Macrolane Breast Enhancement procedure
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||2.000 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||2.300 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||7.200 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||7.000 €|
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from the most of Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeons are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the prices locally are at least twice lower than in the UK and Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive. Read more