I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Face Lift Prices
Facelift or rhytidectomy is known as a cosmetic surgery procedure which is designed to give a much more youthful face look. Different types of facelifts are offered varying within their level of invasiveness.
The superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) and deep plane facelift are most often performed. Less invasive treatments are the short scar facelift and endoscopic facelift.
- Who qualifies for facelift?
- From 18 years* to 40 - 80
- Both males and females
- Sufficient medical condition
- Good psychological state
* This is not only because of the risks, but also for safety reasons
- Enhance overall appearance
- More youthful look
- Tightening loose, sagging skin
- Tightening facial muscles
- Improving facial contour
- Improve positive attitude
- Change the patient's self-image
- Strengthen confidence
- Abnormal facial contour
- Blistering of skin
- Ear nerve damage
- Facial weakness or paralysis
- Injury to facial nerves
- Permanent numbness
- Skin irregularities
- Skin necrosis (skin death)
- Slow healing
- Tight face
- Weak facial muscles
- Visible scarring
- Nerve damage
- Risks during recovery: Pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, scarring, bleeding
- Risks associated with just about all surgical treatments: Infections, blood clots, post-surgery complications, corrective surgeries, reaction to medications or anaesthesia
- Total facelift procedures done in the USA - 112.955
- Percentage of people who had facelift by gender: 91% - female, 7% - male
- Surgery time:
- Typically 3 hours
- Recovery after facelift:
- Immediately after operation, the head as well as the facial area is going to be loosely bandaged in order to reduce inflammation and bruising. A drainage tube may be placed right behind the patient’s ear to avoid blood and also fluid from gathering beneath the skin area. Ppain killers are commonly prescribed to make the patient feel as comfortable as it is possible.
- Patients should expect some postoperative inflammation, numbness, and also skin discoloration for approximately 2 weeks. All incisions and dressings must be retained dry before the doctor indicates that it is fine to take a shower or a bath. Most stitches will probably be taken out in about five days, and the preliminary facelift effects will most likely be visible soon afterward.
- It usually requires approximately 4-6 weeks following surgical treatment for the final face lift result. Face lift results are long-lasting. Usually, for 10 years or even more.
- Alternatives: For better results, a face lift might be combined with: Forehead or Brow Lift, Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), Rhinoplasty , Necklift or Liposuction of the neck
- Alternatives: BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvederm , IPL PhotoFacial, Microdermabrasion, Perlane, Refirme™ Skin Tightening, Thermage for Skin, Tightening, Titan™ Skin Tightening, Artefill, CosmoPlast™, Injectable Dermal Fillers, Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fraxel Laser Resurfacing
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||2.600 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||2.000 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||6.500 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||6.500 €|
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
|Nordesthetics - plastic surgery clinic in Lithuania, Kaunas|
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of the Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the local prices are at least twice as lower than in the UK and Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive.Read more