Nordbariatric.com - modern weight loss surgery clinic in Lithuania with european level surgeon
I had gastric bypass in April 2013. I will just say that I now weigh 70 kg, which is normal weight :D super happy - all thanks to Surgery Price! The help I received has changed my life for the better. Pauline, gastric bypass, Sweden
I've been looking for a good weight loss clinic when I found surgeryprice. I went to the recommended clinic to have gastric sleeve...After I got home, weight has gone steadily downhill, and health has become better and better. I only regret I have not done this earlier. Nothing to be nervous about or be afraid of. I recommend Surgery price. They offered a fantastic clinic abroad, only much cheaper and better service. Jane, gastric sleeve, UK
Gastric Bypass Prices
Bariatric clinic abroad
Danish patient's bariatric surgery
Gastric bypass surgery is one the most popular weight-loss surgeries leading to the effective and long lasting loss of excess weight and an improvement of other extra weight inflicted diseases. In gastric bypass a surgeon reduces the size of the stomach and the length of the gastrointestinal tract, then a small pouch of 15–30 ml is formed from the upper part of the stomach.
The size of the stomach is reduced by 70 - 90 %, the body absorbs less calories, therefore onetime food intake capacity decreases significantly and a patient feels early sensation of fullness which means that you need less food to feel full.
New bariatric app for better weight loss
Bariatric IQ - a new bariatric app specially designed for patients before and after weight loss surgeries. It's the first comprehensive app for bariatric patients in the world and it is currently available in 6 languages.
The app addresses all issues related to surgeries such as gastric bypass: how to prepare for it, what, when and how much you can eat after the surgery. Recipes, communities, before/after pictures, lots of useful info and much more. Download the app for your iPhone now!
30% of WEIGHT LOST in 1 year after gastric bypass:
- Who qualifies for gastric bypass? There are certain medical and psychological guidelines a patient has to meet. The main requirements are:
- Patients must be over 18 years
- BMI from 30-35
- Sufficient medical condition
- Good psychological state
- It is also applicable to people who suffer from type 2 diabetes, arthritis, sleep apnea, asthma and cardiovascular diseases
- Significant weight loss
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Reduction of cholesterol levels and sugar in blood
- Reduction of heart disease risks
- Improvement of illnesses such as sleep apnea, asthma, arthritis, type 2 diabetes, gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Higher energy level
- Infection of incision
- Anastomotic leakage
- 140,000 surgeries every year
- 67% to 75% of extra weight is lost
- Stomach is reduced by 70 - 90%
- In 90 % cases diabetes type 2 is improved
- In 70 % cases obstructive sleep apnea is improved
- 89 % of overall mortality is decreased
Quick form: which bariatric surgery is more suitable
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 1 to 4 hours
- Recovery after gastric bypass:
- It is crucial to follow the instructions provided by your doctor. For the first weeks you are only allowed to eat pureed food and drink liquids. Later on you will have to follow a balanced diet. The nutritionist will instruct you on the healthy eating guidelines that will encourage you to make life long changes in your eating patterns. You will also be educated on physical activities.
- Treatment for:
- obesity and any other weight related health problems such as high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas||6.500 € +
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||6.800 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||13.000 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||12.000 €|
The gastric bypass prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better gastric bypass price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of the Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the local prices are at least twice as lower than in the UK and Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive. Read more