I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Hair Loss Treatment Price
Hair loss and baldness used to be features of senility and in the past no one thought of it as disgrace. In contrast nowadays more and more people face this problem in young age.
It causes self-confidence issues and social life difficulties. It is not surprising that the interest of hair loss treatment is growing. As a result, new ways of treatment such as hair restoration surgery are introduced.
- Who qualifies for hair loss treatment?
- A patient with realistic expectations;
- Woman/man who suffers from hair loss due to trauma or burn;
- Woman/man who has hair loss due to surgery in the hairline area.
- A patient with healthy hair in the back and sides of the head – these parts will serve as donor areas; Hair loss with stabilized pattern;
- Uses your own hair
- The hairline is corrected
- Prevention of hair loss in the future
- Natural and permanent result.
- Unappreciated scarring
- Online survey from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery asked people to identify a person from a photograph who had undergone hair restoration surgery. When participants were asked to point out women after the mentioned surgery, 83,3 % were unable to do this. As for men after the surgery – 65,5 % participants failed to single out the right photo. Besides, 60 % of participants agreed that hair restoration surgery will be helpful finding a job and reaching new opportunities in a career.
- Surgery time:
- The procedure takes from 8 to 14 hours. The duration greatly depends on the size of area and the number of hair grafts. In some cases, several procedures should be performed to achieve the desired look.
- Recovery after hair loss treatment:
- First days after hair restoration surgery you might feel soreness and tenderness in the donor area as well as implantation sites. If these symptoms are severe, consider taking painkillers. Besides, the donor area might be swelling and bruised. You should not take into consideration these side effects because they are temporary and obscured with hair. Note, that implanted hair is extremely sensitive to any external influences. You should avoid tugging, brushing and styling as it is very easy to pull a hair follicle out. Later hair ingrowths or pimples might be present, but it tends to resolve with time. The change will be visible after 2 - 4 months.
- Alternatives: Medications were proven to be helpful in male and female hair loss – minoxidil is used for both genders and finasteride only for males. For the alopecia areata (condition defining hair loss which starts from one small bald spot) corticosteroids, immunotherapy or UV is recommended. In some cases patients choose tattooing bald body parts and wearing synthetic or natural hair wigs. The latter is useful when medications are forbidden as they might interfere with other medical conditions or hair restoration surgery is too expensive.
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||-|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||3.000 €|
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the prices locally are at least twice lower than in the UK, Scandinavia making the clinic even more attractive. Read more about plastic surgery clinic in Kaunas