I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Liposuction is a common surgery developed to eliminate excess fat that cannot be reduced by any diet programmes and physical exercise. It can be done on many problematic areas of the entire body. For instance, upper arms, cheeks, neck, buttocks, thighs and stomach. Furthermore, it may be performed on the chest, ankles, calves and even chin.
- Who qualifies for liposuction?
- Patients from 18 years
- Both males and females
- Sufficient medical condition
- Good psychological state
- Safe excess fat elimination
- Reduction of cellulite or improvement of the visual look
- Improved well-being generally associated with weight loss
- Boost of self-esteem
- Sculpting parts of body that cannot be improved by dieting or exercising
- Swelling - typically reduces within a couple of months
- Bruising - rapidly resolves post operatively.
Scars – Time period for the scars to heal depends on skin type, insertion type and area, as well as the dimension of cannula used. Scars usually disappear within a year after liposuction or even faster.
- Pain - it is mainly short-term and additionally handled with prescription medication
- Numbness - quite a few patients expertise numbness and sensation loss. However, it typically disappears within a couple of weeks.
- Limited mobility/movement - based once again on the size, type and also area of incisions
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Nerve compression
- Total liposuction procedures done in the USA - 198, 251
- Percentage of people who had liposuction surgery by gender 89% of females and 11 % of males
- Liposuction procedure by Age
- age 13-19 - 3, 179
age 20-29 - 30, 023
age 30-39 - 64, 578
age ≥40 - 79, 231
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 2 to 6 hours
- Recovery after liposuction:
- Recovery time depends on the extent of surgery invasiveness. To be more precise, on how much excess fat was removed and from where. The surgeon puts a bandage on the affected body parts to reduce inflammation, pain and also visible signs of bruising. Your cosmetic surgeon may possibly advise wraps, girdles, compression clothing or other therapeutic treatment options to help your healing period. The garments or wraps are usually worn for several weeks after surgical procedures.
- Treatment for:
- Patient's excess fat elimination
- Lipomas - benign fatty tumors
- Gynecomastia - where fatty breast tissue has developed in men
- Lipodystrophy syndrome - a lipid metabolism disturbance in which there is much more fat in some areas of the body and partial or total absence of fat in other parts.
- Alternatives: Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck. Liposuction can be a complementary procedure to breast augmentation, tummy tuck and even facial plastic surgery
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||1.400 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||1.200 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||3.500 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||2.500 €|
The liposuction abroad prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible. Read more about liposuction overseas.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better liposuction price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of the Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the local prices are at least twice as lower than in the UK and Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive. Read more about plastic surgery clinic