I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Rhinoplasty is a medical term for a nose job. Rhinoplasty can be performed for beauty reasons or to improve nasal breathing, or even to reconstruct a severely injured nose.
The goal of rhinoplasty is to improve the nose appearance so that it would look beautiful and all-natural and in harmony with the face.
- Who qualifies for rhinoplasty?
- Rhinoplasty is not performed within the age of 14 or 15 for girls, or 15 or 16 for boys. This is because teenagers undergo their last development spurt around these age ranges. The size and shape of the person’s nose is still transforming before the completion of the growth spurt.
- Improved size and shape of the nose
- Improved nose symmetry
- Reduced nose size
- Functional benefits: no breathing difficulties or defects such as cartilage deviation
- Satisfaction with overall outcome
- An improved physical appearance
- Psychosocial well-being
- Anesthesia-related problems
- Numbness of the nose or facial area
- Scarring, Swelling
- Permanent nerve damage
- Under-or over- correction which necessitates revision rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty is one of the top 5 cosmetic procedures performed in the United States every year
- 252.261 rhinoplasty procedures were performed in 2010*
*According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 1 to 2 hours
- Recovery after rhinoplasty:
- You will be recommended to use a splint or cast to protect your nasal area for approximately 10 days after the surgical treatment. External sutures will be taken out in around 4-6 days after the surgical treatment and internal sutures melt naturally. After having a rhinoplasty treatment, recovery period from bruising and swelling might take approximately 2-4 weeks (when rhinoplasty is performed to fix difficulty in breathing, bruising won’t be visible externally). Your nose shape will be visible within a couple of months following surgical treatment, but is not going to develop into its final result until about 12 months or even more.
- Treatment for:
- Deviated noses
- The bridge, middle, and/or tip of the nose which is crooked
- Deviated nasal septum
- Twisted noses
- Slanted noses which are developmental and congenital.
- Nose correction after trauma
- Alternatives: laser rhinoplasty
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||1.800 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||1.800 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||4.400 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||4.500 €|
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from most of the Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeon are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the local prices are at least twice as lower than in the UK and Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive. Read more