I've been dreaming about a flat tummy for a while; I googled and found Surgery price. After I emailed the clinic that was suggested by Surgery price, I booked a tummy tuck date, flights and there I was, excited beyond compare. I eventually had a flat stomach! Thanks Surgery price! Patricia, tummy tuck, Ireland
Just wanted to thank Surgery price following my liposuction procedure in September. I am absolutely amazed by the results. I even bought my first bikini in 20 years! Thanks to surgeryprice I was able to make my dreams come true and find real professionals who helped put my mind at ease and enjoy my body again. Jackie, abdominal liposuction, UK
Tummy Tuck Prices
About tummy tuck
Abdominoplasty, better known as a tummy tuck or just TT, is a surgical procedure which removes unwanted skin and extra fat on the abdominal area that may accumulate after pregnancy or when a person suddenly loses a significant amount of weight. The excess skin may also be a sign of aging.
Tummy tuck may be total or mini. In a total abdominoplasty, the abdominal muscles and connective tissue are also tightened. In the mini-tummy tuck, mainly excessive or simply redundant skin along with the excess fat is generally removed.
- Who qualifies for tummy tuck?
- Both males and females
- There is no age group restriction for this surgical treatment, but it is strongly recommended for a woman who has already given birth and does not intend to have more kids
- Removal of excessive abdominal skin because of significant weight-loss
- Elimination of stretch marks by either removing the damaged skin or tightening it
- Creation of a slimmer, tighter, more contoured abdominal area as well as narrower waistline
- Increased self-esteem
- Lasting benefits if the individual accepts a healthy lifestyle
- Removal of abdominal fat cells to maintain your internal organs working effectively without additional pressure.
- Reactions to anesthesia
- Seroma: when fluid accumulates underneath the skin requiring drainage.
- Hematoma: when blood collects under the skin demanding drainage
- Scarring: patient should expect an incision surgical mark down the bikini line. The length or dimension of the surgical marks depends on the amount of the removed skin
- Slow wound healing: frequently occurs to smokers, people who have diabetes or are not fit enough.
Sensation changes in the skin: it happens when the belly wall nerves are damaged.
- Total tummy tuck procedures done in USA - 115,191
- Percentage of people who had tummy tuck surgery by gender: 96 % of females and 4 % of males
- Tummy Tuck by Age
- patients aged 20-29 - 11,435
patients aged 30-39 - 39,602
patients aged ≥40 - 47,074
See before-after pictures
- Surgery time:
- from 2 to 6 hours
- Recovery after tummy tuck:
- Since a tummy tuck is an invasive surgical treatment, patients should expect to have 2-4 weeks off before resuming typical routines. Most likely you will be advised to wear compression clothing. Usually, it is a girdle or a large band of elastic material. You might be recommended to use this for 3 to 6 weeks. Many individuals may come back to work right after 2 weeks. However, it depends on how intensive your surgery is and what you do for a living. Usually, you may have to take 4 or more weeks off work.
- Treatment for: Patients with excess skin and fat or weakened abdominal muscles due to age, pregnancy or obesity
- Alternatives: full abdominoplasty, partial abdominoplasty (mini-tummy tuck) and endoscopic abdominoplasty
|Lithuania||Vilnius, Kaunas - watch VIDEO||2.000 €|
|Latvia||Riga, Sigulda||2.100 €|
|Ireland||Cork, Derry, Dublin, Limerick||7.100 €|
|UK||Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield||6.900 €|
The prices listed above are estimated averages based on our research, therefore minor variations are possible.
Note that via Surgeryprice.co.uk you may find a better price. Get a quote
The clinic is located in the second largest city of Lithuania - Kaunas. It is 2-3 hours away by plane from the majority of Western Europe airports. Modern facilities, proffesional staff as well as European-level surgeons are the main reasons to choose the clinic for the surgery. Due to economic reasons the prices locally are at least twice lower than in the UK or Scandinavia, making the clinic even more attractive. Read more about plastic surgery clinic in Kaunas